COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH - ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- 18 months of research in state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories
- Design and conduct original basic and translational research in the study of prematurity, preeclampsia, gestational hypertension, fetal growth restriction, abnormal placenta and fetal growth and development, prediabetes, diabetes mellitus, and fetal death
- Mentoring by the Faculty in combination with a multi-disciplinary team of experts.
- Completion of studies and manuscripts for submission to major scientific Journals and meetings
- Research rounds: This daily meeting provides a unique learning experience to discuss patient management and to formulate research hypotheses with Fellows and Faculty
- Weekly Journal Club