COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- To characterize specific subsets of the women with preterm delivery, preterm prelabor rupture of membranes, preeclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, and fetal death based on pathophysiology.
- To study the role of biomarkers for the prediction great obstetrical syndromes.
- To identify the role of angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors in the pathophysiology of great obstetrical syndromes.
- To study the role of intra-amniotic infection and sterile intra-amniotic inflammation in pathophysiology of great obstetrical syndromes.
- To study the neutrophile biology and maternal-fetal crosstalk during the healthy pregnancy and pregnancy complicated by great obstetrical syndromes.