COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Which cell-types define the different placental tissues during pregnancy? How are these genes expressed during gestation for each different cell-types?
- What is the spatial distribution of the maternal and fetal cellular composition of the human placenta?
- How do maternal and fetal immune cells interact with each other at the molecular level?
- Which genes and cell-types are involved in the molecular mechanisms leading to a specific obstetrical syndrome (preterm birth, preeclampsia, fetal death, etc.)?
- Which molecular mechanisms and genetic pathways underly genetic variants associated with pregnancy related phenotypes?