COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- The evolutionary history of birth and labor
- The evolutionary history of the human placenta
- Evolution of genes that play an important role in human pregnancy
- Changes in gene expression in placental, non-placental mammals, and other species
- Application of computational biology and bioinformatics to understand the evolution of the maternal-fetal relationship