COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
MFM FELLOWSHIP FACULTY - SANJAY PATWARDHAN, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Education and Training
- ABOG Board Certified – General OBGYN (2015)
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MRCOG)
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, London, UK – March 2005
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D) –Obstetrics and Gynecology - June 1999 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, University of Mumbai, India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) – January 1996
- Grant Medical College, University of Mumbai, India
Awards and Recognitions
- Reviewer – Obstetrics and Gynecology (Green Journal) – Since 2013
- Member of Review Board – Indian Journal of Medical Research - 2011
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, University of Birmingham, UK – 2008 - 2010
- Inclusion on Specialist Register of OBGYN physicians, UK – 2008
- Resident coordinator – Birmingham Women’s Hospital, UK – 2007
- Screening for early onset preeclampsia
- Uterine artery doppler in early pregnancy
- Gray J, Patwardhan SC, Martin W. Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus screening in obstetrics: a review. J Hosp Infect 2010 Jun;75:89-92.
- Aslam N, Harrison G, Khan K, Patwardhan S. Visceral hyperalgesia in chronic pelvic pain. BJOG 2009 Nov;116:1551-5.
- Nawathe A, Patwardhan S, Yates D, Harrison GR, Khan KS. Systematic review of the effects of aromatase inhibitors on pain associated with endometriosis. BJOG 2008 Jun;115:818-22.