COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
MFM FELLOWSHIP FACULTY
MARIAN KACEROVSKY, MD, Ph.D.
- Professor - research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine,
Education and Training
- M.D. Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Ph.D. Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
- The use of the bedside assessment of interleukin-6 in invasively and non-invasively obtained amniotic fluid in the management of pregnancies complicated by preterm prelabor rupture of membranes
- Authored and co-authored more than 120 peer reviewed publications
- Spontaneous preterm delivery with intact membranes
- Preterm prelabor rupture of membranes
- Infection related and inflammatory intra-amniotic complications
- Musilova I, Bestvina T, Hudeckova M, Michalec I, Cobo T, Jacobsson B, Kacerovsky M. Vaginal fluid interleukin-6 concentrations as a point-of-care test is of value in women with preterm prelabor rupture of membranes. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Nov; 215:619.e1-619.e12
- Kacerovsky M, Musilova I, Hornychova H, Kutova R*, Pliskova L, Kostal M, Jacobsson B. Bedside assessment of amniotic fluid interleukin-6 in preterm prelabor rupture of membranes. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Oct; 211:385.e1-e9. PMID: 24705131
- Kacerovsky M, Musilova I, Andrys C, Hornychova H, Pliskova L, Kostal M, Jacobsson B. Prelabor rupture of membranes between 34 and 37 weeks: the intraamniotic inflammatory response and neonatal outcomes. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Apr; 210:325.e1-325.e10. PMID: 24184182