COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
MFM FELLOWSHIP FACULTY
BOGDAN DONE, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Full-Time Status
Education and Training
- B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science, "Ovidius" University, Constanta, Romania
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, minor in Bioinformatics , Wayne State University, USA
- Participated in designing and developing of PathwayGuide (PG), a pathway analysis software package. Integrated pathway databases, microarray data, and various other data sources, into PG. Adapted heterogeneous data sources to PG's analysis data flow, redesigned the analysis to work with them.
- Developed an IBM Cognos/ Sungard BANNER - based student monitoring technology called MAPS (Mapping Academic PathwayS), for evaluation of the academic programs offered by WSU.
- Analysis of microarray and RNA-Seq experiments
- Machine learning algorithms
- Analysis methods for longitudinal datasets
- Bioinformatics tools and databases
- Done B, Khatri P, Done A, Drăghici S. Predicting novel human gene ontology annotations using semantic analysis. IEEE/ACM Trans Comput Biol Bioinform. 2010 Jan-Mar;7:91-9.
- Done B, Khatri P, Dona A, Drăghici S. Semantic analysis of genome annotations using weighting schemes. Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB 2007). 2007 Apr 1:212-8.