COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
MFM FELLOWSHIP FACULTY
DAVID BRYANT, MD
- Assistant Professor, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Full-Time Status
Education and Training
- B.S.: Biological Sciences, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- M.D.: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH
- Residency: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, William Beaumont Hospital
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University, Hutzel Hospital, Detroit, MI
Awards and Recognitions
- Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Compensation Committee, 2015-current
- Best Doctors in America, 2015
- Integrated Health Associates Patient Satisfaction Award, 2006
- Resident Teaching Award, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, 2004
- Labor and delivery care of normal and high risk pregnancies
- Operative vaginal delivery
- Clinical care of maternal medical conditions, particularly maternal diabetes
- Adekola H, Gill N, Sakr S, Hobson D, Bryant DR, Abramowicz JE, Soto E. Outcomes following intra-amniotic instillation with indigo carmine to diagnose prelabor rupture of membranes in singleton pregnancies: a single center experience. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2016 Feb;29:544-9.
- McGrail C, Bryant DR. Intertwin time interval: how it effects the immediate neonatal outcome of the second twin. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005 May;192:1420-2.
- Sorokin Y, Blackwell S, Reinke T, Kazzi N, Berman S, Bryant DR. Demographic and intrapartum haracteristics of term pregnancies with early-onset neonatal seizures. J Perinatol 2001 Mar;21:90-2.
- Bryant DR, Leonardi MR, Landwehr JB, Bottoms SF. Limited usefulness of fetal weight in predicting neonatal brachial plexus injury. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998 Sep;179:686-9.
- "Gestational Diabetes". Wayne Day, Wayne State University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Detroit, Michigan, December 2016
- "Diabetes in Pregnancy". Michigan Diabetes Action Coalition. Lansing, MI, November 2016
- "Soft Signs, Hard Evidence". Inaugural Detroit OB/GYN Ultrasound Symposium, Detroit, Michigan, June 2015