COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Study of the microbial diversity of the amniotic cavity and chorioamniotic interface using molecular-based techniques
- The role of biomarkers for the prediction of spontaneous preterm delivery, preeclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction and fetal death
- Development of a molecular taxonomy for preterm parturition using proteomic profiling
- Study of neutrophil biology and neutrophil trophoblast interaction during pregnancy
- The role of angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors in the pathophysiology of pregnancy complications