COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Clinical significance of the presence of amniotic fluid 'sludge' in asymptomatic patients at high risk for spontaneous preterm delivery. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;30:706-14. Kusanovic JP, Espinoza J, Romero R, Gonçalves LF, Nien JK, Soto E, Khalek N, Camacho N, Hendler I, Mittal P, Friel LA, Gotsch F, Erez O, Than NG, Mazaki-Tovi S, Schoen ML, Hassan SS
- Detection of a microbial biofilm in intra-amniotic infection. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008;198:135.e1-5. Romero R, Schaudinn C, Kusanovic JP, Gorur A, Gotsch F, Webster P, Nhan-Chang CL, Erez O, Kim CJ, Espinoza J, Gonçalves LF, Vaisbuch E, Mazaki-Tovi S, Hassan SS, Costerton JW
- A rapid MMP-8 bedside test for the detection of intra-amniotic inflammation identifies patients at risk for imminent preterm delivery. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2006;195:1025-30. Nien JK, Yoon BH, Espinoza J, Kusanovic JP, Erez O, Soto E, Richani K, Gomez R, Hassan S, Mazor M, Edwin S, Bahado-Singh R, Romero R
- A prospective cohort study of the value of maternal plasma concentrations of angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors in early pregnancy and midtrimester in the identification of patients destined to develop preeclampsia (Frederick P. Zuspan Award for Clinical Research of the International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy). Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 2009 (in press). Kusanovic JP, Romero R, Chaiworapongsa T, Erez O, Mittal P, Vaisbuch E, Mazaki-Tovi S, Gotsch F, Edwin SS, Gomez R, Yeo L, Conde-Agudelo A, Hassan SS
- Proteomic analysis of amniotic fluid to identify women with preterm labor and intra-amniotic inflammation/infection: the use of a novel computational method to analyze mass spectrometric profiling. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 2008;21:367-88. Romero R, Espinoza J, Rogers WT, Moser A, Nien JK, Kusanovic JP, Gotsch F, Erez O, Gomez R, Edwin S, Hassan SS