COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- The study of the cervix and it role in the prediction of preterm birth
- A description of the uterine cervix transcriptome
- A randomized clinical trial of “The Effect of Vaginal Progesterone Administration in the Prevention of Preterm Birth in Women with a Short Cervix”
- The longitudinal study of angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors in the prediction of pre-eclampsia
- Comprehensive exploration of maternal and fetal factors that predict the subsequent development of adverse pregnancy outcomes