COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- The execution of all antenatal protocols of the Perinatology Research Branch
- Conduct longitudinal studies
- Collection of biological samples for the study of biomarkers to predict preterm birth and other adverse pregnancy outcomes
- Longitudinal sonographic evaluation of risk factors for preterm birth such as a cervical length and amniotic fluid sludge
- Execution of interventional trials for the prevention of preterm birth