COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- How do we deliver drugs in a targeted manner to improve efficacy and reduce side effects in the context of pregnancy?
- What is the role of maternal intrauterine inflammation on the brain injury in the newborn?
- Will targeted postnatal treatment of neuroinflammation lead to improved motor deficits in cerebral palsy?
- How can we understand and characterize the in vivo effects of drugs and drug delivery nanodevices at the cellular and molecular levels?
- What are the governing parameters for the transport of nanomaterials across the placenta?
- How can we control and sustain the release of drugs at the targeted site for maximal therapeutic efficacy?