COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Application of advanced computational biology and bioinformatics methods to the study of clinical conditions in the field of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Develop novel data analysis techniques
- Interpretation of biological data obtained via high-throughput technologies such as gene and miRNA microarrays, methylation and PCR arrays, exon arrays and sequencing technologies
- Perform gene ontology and pathway analyses
- Analysis of longitudinal data
- Analysis of microbial communities and their relation with clinical outcomes